That is Orchestra. I remember that day start at 8.30pm, is a night show. So we have to wear formal dress. NO seliper, NO short pant, and NO NO NO.
The location which is KLCC. Of course, the interior is very NIZE... very elegan
YA...I hope I can have one more chance to go there.
I remember during that day, have a lot of "guai lou" came to watch the show... and also have much of rich people that's dress very well.
It let me feel like im also among of them, ohhhhhhh...
like im also a rich people too. ^^
Im not the only one to watch the show. Together with 5 of my college friend. I stand at the right. HIHI ^^
My indonesia friend 'Christy Permata Sari', hoho!!.....
Me and Hooi Ling... college friend too^^
And other friend like ...stand at the left is Juanna, ME, Christy, Li Xuan, Jessica, and Hooi Ling.
No comments:
Post a Comment