Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Come back Again Since last year...Shi ni maseh

I'm come back with no any excited and happy mood...

Although, Final exam pass and end the college life but still
.
.
.
.
.
feel hollow

Now a new life is about coming to me.
And I have to face it. Don't know whether I still have the confident or not.

Learning Autocad in Segi College right now. (Duration 3 month)

When I step in the main entrance, just realize that am I already in Segi?
Study again!! you kidding me!!

Yes! Is true.
But the mood are already different.

Still in under control...
Is not my choice.
I admit that Im the person who always change she minds in every minute.
But that is my style isn't...?
Isn't show that Im a girl who easily controlled by others or Im a passive person?

Yes. I am.


Now, I just wanna make some money and do whatever I want.
You have the CONFIDENT?!

Just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment